Wednesday 11 January 2012

I guess I should show what I am starting with.

Here is what my car looked like before I decided to pull it apart.


What has been done to it?..............
Here is what it looked like when I got it back in 03.

When I got the car it had a single carb, headers, and lowering springs with a rebuilt tranny and motor.
I did put dual Webers on for a while but wasn't happy with the performance so........ it went to F.I
I will never go back to carbs, if you have the choice...... ditch the carbes and go injection.
The car drives better, starts and runs way easier, and has more power. When I have the time I will go deeper into the car and post what is in it and what is planned. (lots to go over there. :-) )
I am tired, and it's late so I will post more when I can and bring the car and the project up to speed as soon as I can.

No comments:

Post a Comment